Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Flavoring oils

jojjas

I was looking for somthing to flavoring my tobacco , i found this
http://shop.lorannoils.com/templates/group_ProductSelect.aspx?GroupGuid=42
Use it very careful , it is very powerful , i used 1/2 teaspoon diluted in 2oz of demerara rum and put it in 1/2 lbs of tobacco , way to much:(:confused: , 10 lbs had be more appropriate

I was trying to replicate the three nuns tobacco as i remember how it smell and taste, so i used anise oil , but there are lot of more flavors to use for any one to found his own favourite taste

darren1979

First Time Grower
I've used a few, I like vanilla extract with a hint of orange oil made from the orange skins. That's my fav, just seems to round burly off for my taste.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I use a lot of different Lor Ann oils. I buy the concentrated flavors. Their maple flavor makes for a really good chewing tobacco.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
When I make up pipe tobacco casing for a mild aromatic, I start with 4 ounces (120 ml) of Seagram's Canadian Whiskey, into which I add 1 or 2 drops each of various Lor Ann concentrated oils. The objective for me is to create a blend which does not allow me to easily identify the added flavors when the tobacco is smoked. They meld into something different. I mist this onto shredded tobacco, dry it in the oven at 150-180ºF for 10 minutes, then re-mist and repeat several times.

Bob

jojjas

I use Lor Ann hard candy oils for my brick tobacco , on shredded tobacco i have used tonka bean flavoring , 1 drop in 1/4 oz of calvados to 4 oz tobacco , my latest aromatic mixture was pretty smokable without overwelmed of flavor

jojjas

Have you tried any of those oils when you make your snus jojjas ?

Yes , i have used wintergreen flavor from lorann oils , juniper and liquid smoke flavor from the local groccery store
If you gone use lorann hard candy flavor , be very carful with it , just a few drops wood be enough

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I am certainly no snus expert but i did use some maple flavor once. It was not that good. I added wintergreen and that tasted pretty good but plain snus or snus with added cocoa is best to me.

jojjas

How did it turn out ?
I've tried different kinds of liquor and wine in the snus , Lagavulin , Bacardi Superior , a whiskey liqueur called Perique , Geranium Gin and red wine.Not too bad I'd say.
Not too much , just enough will do just fine
http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-14846.aspx = Perique Tabac Liqueur

I tried calvados in my snus , it appeared a kind of fruity apple like flavor

I am certainly no snus expert but i did use some maple flavor once. It was not that good. I added wintergreen and that tasted pretty good but plain snus or snus with added cocoa is best to me.
I have never tried cocoaa but i am much intressded of trying , any blending recomendations for me