Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

"tobacco cuts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Broad cut, Broken Flake, Cake, Cavedish cut, Coarse cut, Coin cut, Granulated cut, Lanyard cut, Long cut, Loose cut, Navy plug, Navy cut, Medallion, Mixture, Plug, Ready-rubbed, Ribbon cut, Crimp cut, Cross cut, Crumble cake, Crushed plug, Cube cut, Curly, Fine cut, Flake, Roll cake, Roll cut, Rope, Rough cut, Shag cut, Slices, Spun cut, Twist and some of which folks here do, Cleaver cut, Pasta cut, Clip cut, blender cut, Lawn mower cut ect.

Brown Thumb

Or the most famous of them all. The Pasta Shred.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 125

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
LOL I think most cuts we use are not on the list. HA-HA. I am at this time looking into pics for the cuts. Had to give time for actual pics to show. My pasta mach. is similar to that one.(now called the baccy cutter)I hold the baccy back when it comes out so it will give it a zig-zag crimp so it burn well.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i call mine,

THE CHICKEN PATCH SCRATCH.....

and my rolled cigg's are called '' CHICKEN-FINGERS by those that frequent my house, and enjoy a '' fine '' cigg.

they smoke it and enjoy the '' blend '' like it was a mini-havana...

many want to buy some, but it aint for sale,,,

thats my personal blend, i try to turn them onto,,,,growing, but no serious bites yet.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Sorry folks My PC took a hit and is in the shop. The cuts that jekylnz posted are on top ( MEDALLION) similar to COIN cut. The next He posted is (ROLL CAKE) similar to Navy cut, round in appearance. Why the name cut roll cake I'm not sure? I would think it Rope. Great looking tobacco and great pics .Thanks for the help on Your pics.I will post pics of all cuts when I get My tower back.

Status
Not open for further replies.