Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What affect has using non-commercial tobacco had on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
It's had a huge affect on me financialy and in my smoking habits. All for the better. For the equivalent of six weeks worth of buying name brand commercial smokes I bought the necessary equiment needed to quickly and easily process and roll my own, and with the first and second season of successfull crops I have enough whole leaf supply and variety to last for years. I still purchase whole leaf for speacial leaf like flue cured , fire cured ,Wrappers or new leaf to try and such,
[thanks WLT and BigBonner]
but that adds up to only the amount of gas I would have spent on trips to store to buy my smokes. I am going on my 3rd year of whole leaf exclusively with no commercial smokes.
I can roll a pack of smokes in the time it takes to walk out to my truck and make it out of the driveway.

Frozenthunderbolt

Never was a heavy smoker, but I'm really enjoying my own cigars on occasion without feeling like someone has sandpapered my throat (I used to feel like shit smoking commercial on occasion, no problem with my own).
Tried commercial recently, nicked a pall mall roll your own from my father in law the other day and couldn't even get through half of it.
Getting a great deal enjoyment out of growing my own and also sharing my plants and seeds with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.