Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Guy from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubhelix

Hello folks,
I'm planning to grow my first tobacco patch here in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. Hope to make my own snus, or something close. Ordering seeds of One Sucker, Black Mammoth, yellow Orinoco, and an aztec rustica. Thanks to all who've posted info, tips, and pics to get us new guys started.
-Dubhelix

istanbulin

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. With more smokeless tobacco users, we learn more about them here. At least for me :)

jojjas

Welcome you shall be . We are some here at the forum who use and produce snus
I do my own general and rape' los ( lös ) = lose , as you wrote , this is swedish for not packed in some sort bag like device
We are all willing to help you and answer questions equilly reciving tips and tricks

webmost

Oh for heaven's sake, forget about tobacco. You want to get yourself intoxicated, just straddle a murdersickle and ride it along that Blue Ridge Parkway up in your back yard. Want to talk about addictive habits? That's addictive right there.

What a place.

dubhelix

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all. I'll start a thread in the grow section taking suggestions for Tobacco varieties suitable for snus and detailing my progress.

BarG

Founding Member
It may take you a while to get the pros to unass there recipes to you . but good luck trying. Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.