Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Oh Chit, My Kids are Scared for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

A Customer asked if I was interested in buying his kids 05 g35x that was wrecked on the side.
I have fixed this car 4 or 5 times over the last few years.
The kid is now in Florida in rehab and dad wants car gone.
I see car and we are close on price so he lets me have the car to test out for the week.
I am on my way this morning to my p/t job taking care of my dads arcade in a small snow storm and my kids are in the back Laughing and having a good time. I am concentrating on driving, this baby has bald tires.
We get home and the kids are talking about tampons being in the car to my wife. Im like WTF and say show me .
My 10 yr old girl and 12 yr old boy come back with condoms hanging from there fingers that they found in the armrest compartment that they opened. And want to know what they are.
Oh Chit It is pollination Discussion. This Guy is going to have to give me the car Now.
HELP!!

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I'd break the news about Santa Claus first and give that a couple of days to sink in....then hit them with the hard stuff.
Do I need to point out the pun or is it evident?

either way BT...good luck. Maybe use tobacco as an example for pollination?

winston-smoker

Since your boy is 12 yrs. old, I think you are going to have to at least have a talk with him (because he's close to puberty) about what he and his sister found. At least by dealing with it now, you have a chance to impart your values to him before he starts getting bombarded with ideas and attitudes contrary to your values. I wish you luck, and sympathize with your predicament.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Thanx Dude, It worked I showed them a few you tubes vids and they want to make some sausage.
My Boy thinks he was hiding drugs in the Sausage.
Thanx
BT

Make sure you get some new condoms for the sausage, you don't know where the other ones have been!

Status
Not open for further replies.