Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

TomTato

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehead

i new someone who grafted hopps onto canabis root stock in the 70's it didn't smoke good but made an interesting beer. just saying it's amazing what you can do.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I tried grafting some tobacco onto a tomato plant but failed. I waited too far into the season and it was almost impossible for me to graft without someone else to help hold the scion to the rootstock while I applied the tape.

Markw

I tried grafting some tobacco onto a tomato plant but failed. I waited too far into the season and it was almost impossible for me to graft without someone else to help hold the scion to the rootstock while I applied the tape.

Yes I have been reading about using Tobacco as the root stock and grafting the tomato's onto it. It might be a fun thing to try this year don't know about trying it with the potato's.

bonehead

if you ever grow any fruit trees or grapes you know where to look for the information. i sometimes splice houseplants with hormones? to grow plants that are hard to reproduce productively. olivias is the name that comes to mind. cloning is reproducing no matter how you kook at it.(think gell)

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I tried it one time when I first heard about it. It put out potatoes the size of My little finger nail and 3 or four cherry sized tomatoes. They tasted good but that was all I got. I would plant them again. I just did somthing off somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.