Page 119 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1901

Re: Pics of your sticks!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojjas View Post
    And how was the smoking experience of that creation
    Quote Originally Posted by Charly View Post
    Whoooo ! It seems huge !
    Was it good ?
    Honduran Habano seed tobacco is the foundation of Hoyo de Monterrey, Punch, Flor de A. Allones, JR Ultimate, Belinda, El Rey del Mundo (non-Nicaraguan) and Sancho Panza cigars. The Honduran Habano leaf lacks the harshness of Nicaraguan-grown leaf.

A light wrapper on the outside adds a mellow character. Immediately after that cigar, I made one with Honduran Habano filler (likely viso), Besuki double binder, and a dark Honduran Habano wrapper. I loved them both. I am a big fan of Honduran tobaccos. They also blend well with Corojo 99 and Dominican fillers.

Currently, WLT offers a Honduras Gran Habano "blend kit" that includes the Honduran Habano, Corojo 99 and Dominican fillers, along with Honduran Habano maduro wrapper and double Sumatra binder. It looks like a winner. http://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/Hond...o-CgrBlnd6.htm

Bob

Northern tobacco grower Michibacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deluxestogie View Post
    Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

This family-friendly looking cigar is entirely Honduras Habano (from WLT), politely wrapped in Ecuador Shade (also from WLT).

Bob
    Beautiful cigar Bob. Couldn't help but laugh. It well...just...anyways.......

Here's my latest stick. It ain't the prettiest but it tasted nice, smoked well and had a good ol' cherry on it.

I dubbed the blend the Orinico Blanco Brillante Hoja, I still can't remember what the % blend was (how unfortunate naturally) but I'll find it eventually. White Stem Orinico, with Virginia Bright Leaf.

Photo Feb 08, 4 17 02 PM.jpg
    Last edited by Michibacy; 02-08-2017 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Helps to add the photo

In order to motivate me because of my seedling dried out, I decided to roll one from my last grow baccy. This has been kilned in my car for 2 weeks.
    P_20170211_154714.jpg
    P_20170211_153937.jpg
    P_20170211_152751.jpg

zimmer, little dutch and havana filler, zimmer binder and wrapper

The draw is ok, a bit tight. Taste, definitely need some more rest and maybe time in kiln. However it has smooth out, I can even inhale it, with load of woody taste. The little dutch smell before rolling is a little bit spicy so I thought I could get maybe some spice from it. Will add more little dutch after this.

nic/DR/havana filler, PA binder, and FL sum wrapper. Newsprint for the pressing. The version with CT wrapper is good, will try these in a few days.Cigars.jpg

Very nice. (You can even read the news on the wrapper, while smoking it. But it's backwards.)

Bob

next time I'll use the comic section...

DSCN0669.jpgHere is one I burned this afternoon. Criollo wrapper,Mata Fina seco, Criollo viso, and Piloto ligero. 54 ring toro.

A long, white ash always looks gorgeous on a cigar, even though they have led to innumerable ashcidents.

Nice looking cigar, and tasty sounding blend.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by First Warrior View Post
    DSCN0669.jpgHere is one I burned this afternoon. Criollo wrapper,Mata Fina seco, Criollo viso, and Piloto ligero. 54 ring toro.

That's a beautiful stick Rodger.
    Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.

I agree, nice sticks you all! nice ash too..
    tobacco, roll with it...

Page 119 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast