Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcL

Gwb2My7.jpg

GreenDragon

Started rolling a few cigars using this years crop, and realized it’s been almost SIX MONTHS since I rolled a cigar! Thankfully it’s like riding a bike. Filler Little Dutch, Havana 263, and Lancaster. Binder is Nicaraguan, wrapper Ecuadorian Viso from WLT. No mold, just freehanded. Not too bad ;)F15E691A-A41E-4A26-8F49-B43ADED71D5D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenDragon

Great sticks, gang! :)

No picture to go with it but wanted to pass on a simple, yet tasty combo:

1.5 to 2 leaves of kilned Corojo Ligero in a double Besuki binder ... that's it!
Really nice dark currant, cocoa and leather with just a touch of spice / pepper.

~Darin

Sounds great - I think I'm going to roll a few of those tonight!

GreenDragon

Here are 4 of Darin's special spicy sticks. Two are his recipe, and two are doubled. Thought I had some Besuki wrappers already cased in the fridge, but I did not so had to rush the hydration a little bit (it was getting late) so the first two "ain't that purty", but the second two (larger) came out nicely. Popped them in the box press overnight. Gotta give them a few more days to dry out though before trying.

IMG_4530.jpg

GreenDragon

OK, so finally got a chance to sample one of Darin's Special Sticks, and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Nice contract between the spice of the double wrapper and the dark chocolate notes of the Corojo. Thumbs up to Darin (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.