Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikikigun

My box press. The five, lighter-colored ones, in the middle were rolled by me with stuff from my recent WLT shipment (minus the wrapper, which I got from @webmost). They are five different blends, the blend codes noted on the underside of the bands. Conveniently I'd smoked five of these Mille Fleurs already, so I had spare space and spare bands. I had to really jam the new rolls into those five slots. I closed the box and put a heavy mold on top, and voilà, easy box press. I'll leave'em in there for a month.

Prexehn.jpg

tullius

Verdict: very good. Superb draw, good burn, sweet malty cedar and peppery osage orange with a hint of coffee up front, spicy wood at the end. Standard salt & pepper ash, rest time two weeks. This blend has become my favorite, usually with the bind/wrap reversed. Anybody who enjoys cigars would've liked this.

IMG_20190919_054009169.jpg

GreenDragon

Finished replacing the skirting around my deck this afternoon, and am cooling off with a Vanilla Coke and the first cigar out of my box press 2.0. Filler is made up of assorted varieties of my 2018 crop, and the wrapper and binder is from this years grow. I went into the attic and sneaked a few leaves out of my “kiln”. I think batch #1 is ready to come out based on smell / taste.

9951AE60-4F80-474D-B6B7-42BC5AB628F5.jpeg

(I just noticed the ash is pointing right at the new boards in the picture LOL)

GreenDragon

1.0 (bottom press) is for larger gauge cigars. It forms a square cigar by default, and a plump rectangular cigar for larger gauges. The beauty, or simplicity, of 2.0 (top) is that it produces a cigar of exactly one size, the only variable being the length. I like them both. Just depends on my mood which one to use.

6DBEA8BB-BA96-448F-AA9E-DECEEE63BABC.jpeg

waikikigun

Finished replacing the skirting around my deck this afternoon, and am cooling off with a Vanilla Coke and the first cigar out of my box press 2.0. Filler is made up of assorted varieties of my 2018 crop, and the wrapper and binder is from this years grow. I went into the attic and sneaked a few leaves out of my “kiln”. I think batch #1 is ready to come out based on smell / taste.

View attachment 28416

(I just noticed the ash is pointing right at the new boards in the picture LOL)
Nice photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.