Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tullius

Me too. Have a bunch of corojo binders left from cutting wrappers, so I'll roll up more of that blend bound w/coro and wrapped in DR binder and test to be sure.

MarcL

4 X 60
from the center, San Vicente and Vuelta Abajo Ligero, Criollo 98 Viso and, Criollo 98 Seco fillers. three lamina with two veins from PA and Vuelta Abajo binders with, Criollo 98 Wrappers.

https://i.imgur.com/vT2jtdz.jpg

ChinaVoodoo

I really liked the last batch of 41ga cigars so I redid the same blend. 1CV Criollo ligero, 1 Rene seco, bound with 1 Nic Condega seco, and wrapped with Habano 2000. That's what's in the plastic mold, unwrapped.

The finished cigar is an experiment.
1Rene Seco as binder, 1CV Corojo Viso, 1 Nicaragua Condega Ligero, and wrapped with Habano 2000.

You can also see my work station, my tea pots, my Australian painting that is supposedly Australian tobacco, (I have my doubts), and my glass with Sperling Vineyards Market Red.

DSC_0497~2.JPG

Edit: my little yellow cup is from Hyderabad, the little glass mushroom is from Eskisehir, and the cross is from the abandoned church in the hamlet my great grandparents homesteaded near.

Status
Not open for further replies.