Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Ha thanks guys for the encouragement and praise. I think that some of the other members have done a better job then me and have really beautifully rolled sticks. I'll need to see how they smoke and hopefully they are not too tight.

If I cold draw they seems fine so I think they'll be fine once lit ?

I was thinking that maybe at some point it would kind of cool for FTT members that roll their own to send each other cigar bombs and compare, try different blends etc...

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I was thinking that maybe at some point it would kind of cool for FTT members that roll their own to send each other cigar bombs and compare, try different blends etc...

That would be pretty neat, kind of like the seed swapping thread.

webmost

That would be pretty neat, kind of like the seed swapping thread.

This is what I've been saying for some time. I've been trying to convince our affable host to add a swap section. Hey, we got nothing to be ashamed of. We're all rolling knobblies, but it's cheap fun, so...

Indianamac

View attachment 9052

These are my first attempts at rolling.

The first on the left is a Dominican Seco, Criollo Seco 98,Habano Viso and Aleman Oscuro wrapper blend, next two are pure Criollo 98, next two are pure Dominican. Just wanted to see what each individual type smoked like so I can recognize the taste later when I blend.

All done by hand, no mold and only a wrapper on the first.

Good look'n sticks Buck!! I really enjoy my all Criollo 98 sticks.

buck

I just smoked one of them and yes pretty darn good smoke. The draw was perfect but i had to relight a couple of times.
All in all very nice.

jekylnz

Looking at all these beautiful sticks from everyone else is making me want to try them. ..here's a few of mine that l still have mellowing and aging a bit longer that I haven't smoked yet..
13907342674190.jpg
I don't really have any consistencies in size etc..don't weigh or count leaves..I think it's a good idea though to get a uniform size and shape. .I don't use molds..only occasionally roll in paper at binder stage... if im making them to give to someone else..but usually roll with pretty dry binder and wrapper in one sitting so I can smoke them straight away.

Indianamac

Looking at all these beautiful sticks from everyone else is making me want to try them. ..here's a few of mine that l still have mellowing and aging a bit longer that I haven't smoked yet..
View attachment 9061
I don't really have any consistencies in size etc..don't weigh or count leaves..I think it's a good idea though to get a uniform size and shape. .I don't use molds..only occasionally roll in paper at binder stage... if im making them to give to someone else..but usually roll with pretty dry binder and wrapper in one sitting so I can smoke them straight away.

Look'n good Jekylnz!
I've been trying to do the perfecto's, but I'm still struggl'n. Yours look pretty good.

webmost

YAHA! I smell fun! I'm in!

Sening out surprise cigar packages is more fun than a good beer with a home made cigar and MMA on the garage toob while wrenching on a murdersickle ....

Gorebull Warbling has me riding the pines for now. I got a big box of cigars lost at UPS on the way to me. Supposed to be delivered Thursday. Now they promise Monday. I also have two other outgoing packages lost in the mail. One to MA, another to NY. Then there's a third got stuck in a snowbank for a week on the way to OH, and just now arrived all squashed up and with a hole chewed in it, one stick destroyed.

However, once the weather moderates enough for the logistics straighten out, duck, cause sticks are gonna fly..

Meanwhile, any of you who have an address and want to jump in the hat, shoot me an addy. Those of you who don't have an address, roll your shopping cart over to the shelter now, cause IT'S COLD OUT THERE.

BWAHAHAHAHA brrrr

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I have that one beat. Many scientists believe the cylindrical shape in the photo is a giant cigar.

Saturn Cigar shape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.