Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0CH0LLIDAY

Trying a few new wrappers for my blend that I like

NewWrappers.jpg

Top one is a Nicaraguan Wrapper, middle is Mexican San Andreas, bottom is Ecuadorian Seco

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob's Corona Obesa

Garden20170613_2715_cigar_coronaObesa_600.jpg

Your first question may be, "Why?"

In a moment of both laziness and haste, I reached into my gallon Ziplock bag filled with long cigar scraps, grabbed a fistful, tore the wad of scrap to a modest length, then wrapped it (no binder) in a scrap of Habano 2000--the arc trimmed from the heavy-veined, back edge of a wrapper. No book. No entubado. No nothing. Just a wad of scrap oriented in the same direction.

There you have it. No brain cells were disturbed in the planning of this cigar.

The surprise is that it lit easily, burns well and draws beautifully. The random blend is balanced and enjoyable.

You have to admit that it's a fun thing to look at.

Bob

BarG

Founding Member
Bob's Corona Obesa

Garden20170613_2715_cigar_coronaObesa_600.jpg

Your first question may be, "Why?"

In a moment of both laziness and haste, I reached into my gallon Ziplock bag filled with long cigar scraps, grabbed a fistful, tore the wad of scrap to a modest length, then wrapped it (no binder) in a scrap of Habano 2000--the arc trimmed from the heavy-veined, back edge of a wrapper. No book. No entubado. No nothing. Just a wad of scrap oriented in the same direction.

There you have it. No brain cells were disturbed in the planning of this cigar.

The surprise is that it lit easily, burns well and draws beautifully. The random blend is balanced and enjoyable.

You have to admit that it's a fun thing to look at.

Bob

Heh heh

BarG

Founding Member
101_0016.jpgHere is my first attempt in about a year of laziness.

Looks don't mean much too me. Taste and quality of burn matters more. this one fell short on burn.

BarG

Founding Member
I still have a couple dozen of Don's original Bezuki leaves, I plan on using them wislier than the last cigar. heh heh

I still have a ton of Bezuki leaves unkilned from a past grow. huge crop. it did great.

Status
Not open for further replies.