Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,636 of 1636

Re: Pics of your sticks!!

My wife and I were in our old neighborhood tonight. There's a new convenience store that is advertising cigars. We ventured in, and his selection was crap. The best he had was Mehari, but he didn't sell singles, so I bought a couple little cigarillos I hadn't heard of, not because I wanted them, but, you know, just to support the guy. Well, the wife has been putting my garage door opener in a different spot in my car. Drives me nuts. She couldn't find it, and she broke my cigarillos. So I decided to take my Pergeu out of the kiln, it's been a month, and rewrap them together into one big long cigarillo.

IMG_20171112_010834812~2.jpg
    This blanket is a necessity. It keeps me from cracking up. It may be regarded as a spiritual tourniquet. Without it, I'd be nothing, a ship without a rudder. - Linus

First puro with the Pergeu. It actually tastes like a cigar. Weird.
    IMG_20171112_035640715~3.jpg
    This blanket is a necessity. It keeps me from cracking up. It may be regarded as a spiritual tourniquet. Without it, I'd be nothing, a ship without a rudder. - Linus

OldDinosaurWesH sent me some of his Bolivia Criollo Black (aka Bolivia Criollo Dark), which he grew in 2017, and kilned. The leaf is a lovely color. The filler leaves could also have been used for wrapper--they were that nice. For a binder, I used a WLT Besuki double binder. I went crazy, and used the mold and glue (I think that's what that dust-covered little bag of beige powder was) and a triple cap. [Of course, the beautiful two-stick mold is from Rainmax, and available on WLT.]

Since I usually roll a cigar to smoke immediately, most of the time I don't bother to create a beautiful cap, only to turn around and clip it off. So, for guest leaf, this was an exception.

Thanks, Wes.

Bob

Very nice looking stogie. I hope it burns well for you.

Wes H.

Very nice leaf Wes. Bob, you roll a fine cigar. Nice job.

Thank you both for the kind comments. Sometimes it's fun to roll a tiny cigar (i.e. a corona).

Bob

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164