Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco seed for sale

skychaser

It's been a long time coming, but our new seed site is finally up and running and ready to turn loose on the world.

http://northwoodseeds.com

It is still a work in progress and we are fixing typos, updating prices on a few things and adding more photos. If you find a link that is not working or any other bugs, or just have a question, please post them here in the forum.

If you mention you saw our link in the FTT forum, you will get a 10% discount on your order. :)

Sky

Be sure to check the latest posts in this thread for the most current information.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
If you mention you saw our link in the FTT forum, you will get a 10% discount on your order. :)

Sky

Wow, that's a great deal, so if I mention I saw your site on FTT 10 times, the seeds are free? ;) (I'll be the first one to ask..trust me, I won't be the only one.)

Congratulations on the launch of your site. Thanks for including the forum on your pages.

BigBonner

Founding Member
If I mention FTT twice do I get a 20% discount :rolleyes:

I will say Sky's seed's are the best around . I have seed from him that germinated great and grew the best . I grew Havana 142 from Skychaser and Grin , side by side and they looked exactly the same .
He also does a great job of cleaning his seeds .

POGreen

Congrats from POGreen i Sweden too !
Mopan Mayan is just of your varieties I would be interested in , + a hole bunch of other one's as well
Good news in the grim winter !

Brown Thumb

Very nice indeed. I will be putting a order in.
But why is the Baccy on the bottom of the page?
I take care of my Baccy first and if there is any time left I hit the veggie garden.
BT

bonehead

i am giving the site a try. i have been waiting and antisipating this for a while now.
the site works great. i like being to use paypal and get seeds i couldn't find anywhere before. thankyou very much. i like doing business with a family business.

skychaser

..."Your "about us" link is not working"...

Fixed it. Thanks

We have 25 acres to work with but do all our seed crops on about 1 1/4. Most of our land is in grass, hay and timber. We could grow 10 times as much if I had the help. Anyone got 5 sons I can rent?