Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

waving good-bye to the fertilizer business.time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
work has slowed so much in my hauling of fertilizer, so my boss is making our move, to get some real revenue coming in.

im gonna miss what i did, because i did it so good, i will miss having conversations with farmers, as i deliver to thier field,

and the many times tricky spots . i'd be put in, reqiuiring me to really man handle that truck and trailer, thru freshlly plowed dirt, sometimes clay, sometimes muddy...allways adventerous, exept for the times i actually got stuck,:)

i dont really know what we will be hauling, or where to, but he said we wont be in the snow or ice, [ thank god ]

proablly the south east states,

we will be sleeping over perhaps 2 days out of the week, which dont bother me none, i got a truck with 2 beds in it, made for comfort,

and who knows i may be coming thru a state near you,

i'd really enjoy going to visit with BOBORO for a few hours,:cool:

grgfinney

Let me know where you end up wonder around at when i get down that way maybe we can meet,when i get around a members area i send them a pm to see what they are doing , the members i have met are all good people

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
So you are actually moving? To another state?
I think Alabama already has met it's quota for rednecks!.....:rolleyes:

nah not moving,,, getting ready to go drive my truck across states,,, to deliver,??????

skychaser

work has slowed so much in my hauling of fertilizer, so my boss is making our move, to get some real revenue coming in......

......i'd really enjoy going to visit with BOBORO for a few hours,:cool:

Well, ya gotta do what it takes to make the numbers work. But it makes me wonder why farmers aren't buying as much?

Yeah, I'd like to meet up with ol' baccyhead myself. When he said at one point in his life he had lived out of his canoe for two years, I'd knew we'd get along good. lol Hell, there is a bunch of you guys I'd like to meet someday or have for neighbors. :)

bonehead

from what i have been reading with the cold snap if you are certified for propane deliveries they are way backed up. people are cold. spring chicks for the egg and meat production are freezing and the goverment just let the drivers drive more hours a day to try to help with the problem. it might be an opportunity or maby not. just saying. good luck.

Boboro

I live 5 mins. off of St.Hwy. 45. A north and south truck rout. And 30 min. from hwy.78 soon to be interstate 23 I think. Bermingham to menfeis. So if you truckin in the south youll get close. Drop on by when you get the chance.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
well for 2 weeks i'll have a partner, [ my boss] but after that i should be on my own,

then i may meet more of you<--------

Status
Not open for further replies.