Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anybody have a Baccy Room. Baccy Cellar. Like A Wine Cellar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

My wife is up my butt about my Baccy Hoarding.
The bags are in her way when vacuuming , Blab, blab, blab,
So I decided to use the little area in back and she okey dokey it.
What happened to my Man Cave? I am in the basement?
I will store my Baccy like a wine cellar And keep it climate controlled to prevent mold. She will not be allowed in Baccy Cellar
A reclining chair and
tv is also on the works.
Some furring strips. T/G pine are on order.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 60

Matty

Holy bageebuss guys! Thats a lotta leaf... I'm all on my own, I got baccy EVERYWHERE. Boxes in the bedroom closet, hanging hands in hall closet, jars in kitchen cupboards, tupperwares in the livin room, firecureds in the front closet, got the curing/drying rack half full in the bathroom, can't forget all the "runaways" decorating the floor and table top. I might be looking to organize a "baccy room" lol.

jekylnz

Holy shyte B.T thats a lot of leaf!!! Is that one season??no wonder you can you 20 lb of moldy leaf for target practice. ..I would gave sprayed it with mild peroxide and sold it to the noisy neighbours. Hahahaaa

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sounds like someone needs to come up with a threshing machine.

I'll take some pictures of an antique thresher I have and start a thread. Maybe someone will be inspired to make them.

bonehead

beer,baccy and boobs are my favorite b words. i don't like the blab,blab,blab so i would find a place to chill. those are both impressive tobacco stashes. i store some tobacco in my basement any last years in the shed until late spring when it makes it into my house.

bryonlr

Wow lotta baccy you guys. Im 60 years old, my wife is 54 and suffers from stage 3 alzheimers. I would give a million dollars to here her bitch about my stash, be thankful for what you got.

Brown Thumb

Wow lotta baccy you guys. Im 60 years old, my wife is 54 and suffers from stage 3 alzheimers. I would give a million dollars to here her bitch about my stash, be thankful for what you got.
I am sorry to hear that. I do not know what I would do without my wife around to do everything and put up with my chit.
I wish both you and the wife the best.
BT

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i have a small 70's era small camper, i use to cure////hang/////store my bacca in,,,,

it's ugly but very usefull, for that purpose alone,

daniel draeving

I got 2 kitchen cabinets full of tobacco, 24pounds in a bedroom closet waiting for the humidity to come back up in the spring so I can shred it, 10 hands of Orinoco in the basement and most of what I grew last year still hanging in the garage. There's an old hunting cabin on my land I was thinking of turning into a curing barn this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.