Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Have you noticed anything different around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yeah, I don't like the donation bar. I feel like I'm begging...I'd rather sell ads and make the ads invisible to members...with 20,000 posts or more ;)

Lakota

Founding Member
I would just as soon donate and have no adds for donating members. As far as begging I don't see it that way, this site has invaluable resources that are at our finger tips. . All of us that have learned and benefitted from this site should be willing to help support it. Just my opinion. Russ

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Hey you boys , the month is soon ended , and its only on 30$ at the donations bar

I donated a couple of weeks ago when it was showing $30.00 but my contribution hasn't been posted yet. The message says it could take awhile. We all need to do what we can to keep this wonderful resource up and running. Don does a lot more for us than just provide a place to shoot the breeze. There's a lot going on behind the scenes that he's just too modest to brag about or take credit for.

jekylnz

I donated a couple of weeks ago when it was showing $30.00 but my contribution hasn't been posted yet. The message says it could take awhile. We all need to do what we can to keep this wonderful resource up and running. Don does a lot more for us than just provide a place to shoot the breeze. There's a lot going on behind the scenes that he's just too modest to brag about or take credit for.

You do more than enough Wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.