Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

polygon55

Hi from Ukraine! My English is not so good. I use the online translator

I grow up tobacco 3 years. In my collection is a many seeds of the Crimean and Ternopol seeds station. In this year I had over 1500 plants.

There are 13 seeds of Rustica and 11 seeds of turkish tabacco. With pleasure would exchange seeds, but I do not know as with customs.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum.

Tobacco seed entering the United States requires a certificate of sanitation with the customs document. A local agricultural official can provide that to you, and he can tell you requirements to receive seed from the United States. Do you have Djebel (Bulgaria), Prilep (Macedonia) or Soukoum (Georgia)? Did you cover your blossoms with a bag?

Bob

polygon55

Welcome to the forum.

Tobacco seed entering the United States requires a certificate of sanitation with the customs document. A local agricultural official can provide that to you, and he can tell you requirements to receive seed from the United States. Do you have Djebel (Bulgaria), Prilep (Macedonia) or Soukoum (Georgia)? Did you cover your blossoms with a bag?

Bob

Yes, I close flowers with a bag.
I have basma Djebel (Bulgaria) and basma-k (Turkey). This seeds from Crimean tabacco seeds station. While I have in collection 96 varietes of seeds, but only 43 for change.
The others I shall grow up in 2012. A part of seeds have no certificates because are changed from tabaccogrowings from Russia, Poland and Latvia.

polygon55

If you will send officially, then - yes. We send seeds the simple letters. Certainly, there is a risk, that the customs will confiscate the seeds, but while it was once. All other letters reached.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
You have a great pages!I didn't make a translation but think it's a amazing page..Notes that you have Black Indian do you known if it's a Bolivian variants? I have a friend how have her parents living in Indian town (Bolivia).

polygon55

The shot time I see notification by ChinaVoodoo about tobacco Ternopolsky. But notification is closed and I don't read this message.

Please. contact me, if this also are actual

ChinaVoodoo

Polygon, what does it mean when a tobacco description says macrophylla? Is that a hybrid with chloroplasts from the macrophylla genus?

polygon55

No. I have looked the site over Google. So Google incorrectly translates the name of grades "Krupnolistny". In english - Large Leaf. This is the name of Soviet type of tobacco (hybrid american virginia and some oriental - may be Samsun or Basma)

And name of type "American" (this is a Crimean tobacco) Google translates as US too

ArizonaDave

Hi from Ukraine! My English is not so good. I use the online translator

I grow up tobacco 3 years. In my collection is a many seeds of the Crimean and Ternopol seeds station. In this year I had over 1500 plants.

There are 13 seeds of Rustica and 11 seeds of turkish tabacco. With pleasure would exchange seeds, but I do not know as with customs.

Happy New Year polygon55!

Status
Not open for further replies.