Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Key threads in the FTT forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Bookmark This Page for Future Reference

This is a list of threads that have been nominated by forum members to be particularly useful. The list will be updated as suggestions are added.

Tips on Using the FTT Forum
Books on Tobacco by FTT Forum Members
FTT Logo products for purchase
ARS-GRIN Resources
Topics in the WLT Wiki [linked in the menu bar]
Tobacco Seed
Storing Tobacco Seed
Bagging Tobacco Blossom Heads
What to Grow
N. rustica
Seed Starting
Setting/Transplanting
Intentional Crossing
Fertilizer
Insecticides
Diseases and Pests
Harvesting
Orientals
Curing, Fermentation, Aging, Kilning, "Case"?
Flue-Curing
Curing: other
Cavendish
Grow Blogs
Latakia
Tools and Storage
Couldn’t Help It
Cigar Forum
Smokeless
Casings and Flavorings
Pipe Tobacco Blending and Pressing
Tobacco History
Tobacco News Today
Members who have passed on (selected threads)

Last edited:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
For new (as well as longstanding) members, this is an index of key threads, and (after reading the Tobacco Growing FAQ) a great place to look for information.

If any member feels that a thread that is not represented here is truly exceptional, and should be in the Key Threads index, please PM me with the URL of that thread.

Also, please let me know which grow logs you find particularly helpful.

Bob

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
This Index is now accessible using the link Key Forum Threads in the menu bar.

I am just now seeing that the move to the new forum site has rendered some of the links invalid. This is true in instances where the link goes to a specific post within a thread, rather than the entire thread. I'll be working on repairing them.

Bob

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I have finally cleaned up the Index, to make it more readable. And I have just done the same for Knucklehead's Cigar Rollers' Index.

The entries in both of these indexes are based on my (or Knucklehead's) recognition of a thread or post that deserves to be singled out for easy locating, as well as recommendations from any forum member. If you feel a particular thread should be included (and it's not in either of the Indexes already), just PM me (e.g. start a conversation) with the URL of that item (copy and paste it from your browser address bar when you are on that particular thread). If it is only a specific post within a larger, less focused thread, click on the post number in the upper right of a particular post, to obtain the specific URL for that post.

For the material that is already in the Index, please let me know if you discover a misdirection or an error in a link. I've attempted to verify every one, since the forum move, but may have missed something.

Likewise, if you feel that an item already listed is obsolete or not all that meaningful, let me know about that as well.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.