Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello, my fine B&SOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Welcome

I have no idea what B&SOTL means.

Are you new to growing, or whole leaf? Tell us a bit about yourself.

splattttttt

sure my friend... Just a consumer here. love tobacco. Smoke mostly pipes though, but would like to learn a bit about tobacco other than just smoke it.
I live 30min north from Boston Massachusetts, just before the N.H. border. Many B&M shops here and lounges near me. Some even roll for you. But I buy all my bacci on line.
B&SOTL stands for brothers and sisters of the leaf.

DonH

Welcome, Splat! If you like pipe tobacco I highly recommend Whole Leaf Tobacco's whole leaf Latakia and Fire Cured. And the Pipe Tobacco section of the forum here. I also live in Mass. (Townsend). Does Mass have any cigar lounges? I've only found them in NH. Luckily I live 5 minutes from one in Brookline, NH. It's too damn cold to smoke a cigar outside this winter.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT. The owner of this forum also has a whole leaf site: www.wholeleaftobacco.com. He has some great leaf if you want to try the switch to whole leaf tobacco. I'm loving mine and will never go back.

There are some good threads on here about making your own Perique and Cavendish.

jekylnz

Welcome splattt..there's a heap of us on here that enjoy the thinking mans pipe..some real nice craftsman on here too..that have some nice one off reasonably priced pipes your bound to love...make yourself at home..

leverhead

Welcome splattttttt! There's some good dirt between the rocks there, you've got time yet to find something to grow.

splattttttt

Thank you all my friends. I knew I came to the right place.
What really brought me here is that I enjoy doing things my way. Though, I know I'll need some guidance along the way.
I'm a humble man and appreciate all the help I receive.
@ DonH; Twins in Londonderry, NH is my go to Cigar and lounge. I make it a point to attend as many Saturday's as possible.
Great atmosphere and great samplings too.

buck

Welcome

I have no idea what B&SOTL means.

Are you new to growing, or whole leaf? Tell us a bit about yourself.

B&SOTL .. (Brothers and Sisters of the leaf !! ) No political correctness allowed on this forum, please ban this guy ...

Just kidding, Welcome to the Forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.