Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2014 grow Mad Oshea

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Glad they arrived safely. 2013 is just the seed year, the VA gold and silver river should say the same unless I forgot to label them.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
No- The env. was a mess but most of the seed was fine. LOL The plants will come out just fine. I havn't had bad seed of any kind here on this site. I did send Knucks a bad one I wasn't sure of and let Him know today as well as on My grow log a flop. (The Lattaque) sorry. Gonna miss that one LOL. You filled the finnish of My grow by a few THANKS DGBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Thanks Seanz and POGreen, I have been putting the trays out every day so I won't have to get them used to the sun later. No rain here- none for almost a year now. I have to water three times a day due to the humidity. I envy every one that gets rain.LOL They are looking great!
Will put them in the green house when no freeze is expected. I was realy excited when I seen Chilardbee's grow list WOW. Got to keep up with His grow log -as well as the rest! Every one went nuts on their grow this year. I think We are going to see some great pics. again.

rainmax

Founding Member
This year so many members grow so many varieties. You are so lucky. Good luck. It sure be good season.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Well I have 50 buckets ready to transplant. The hard part was which ones to put in them. I came to the finnal ones.
10 @ Silver River
10 @ White Mammoth
10 @ VA Gold
10 @ Reams 158
10 @ Pen Red Sky
I can move them around to shade or hide the trash cans LOL
The pavilion needs some color as well (kids) Thats why the buckets LOL

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
My wife told Me this morning that I was ready for the nut house with her hand on her hip.The weather was to cool to put the trays out yet so I have one in the living room by her chair and three in the kitchen on the freezer and a small green house in front of the dryer all with lights riged up every where. I was going to set em out but the wind picked up to over 30 mph- I guess when She comes in at four o clock I had better hide! LOL ( She loves it as well) She's a great woman to put up with this years grow. Thats alot of baccy in the house at this time.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I had starts all over the house last year. I'm confined to the basement this year. Which does beat the dog house.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
LOL. She came home and seen My grow light contraption. Said it looks good. WHAAAAA? How did that happen? I must be good or She must be in a great mood! What a Wife.

DGBAMA

I knew silver river was in.But the rest was the hard part. I picked the rest out of a hat so I wouldn't get a brain cramp LOL.

If the River grows as well in buckets as mine did in the ground, watch out; they will probably tip over easily.:p

Nikfits

LOL. She came home and seen My grow light contraption. Said it looks good. WHAAAAA? How did that happen? I must be good or She must be in a great mood! What a Wife.

A had a day like that a few years ago. Never expected my wife to ask me when I was gonna go fishing again. I did a double-take. And yes, I'll never forget that moment... She doesn't either, lol.

Gotta Love 'em!!!

Gary

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I didn't push the envalope today I got them all outside so she had room to cook this morn. at 4;30. Putting the last of My FAST2GROW on them today. Alice has sent a shipment to Me this morning. I put Knucklehead and DGBAMA in as well. I didn't have any one elses address. She asked if I knew any one that grows hyroponic to send to to try. My plants are doing great in the sun. Glad I don't have to harden them this time. It is easy to turn them white if You dont watch them at first. When I started them last year with it they started green and stayed green.

Status
Not open for further replies.