Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2014 grow Mad Oshea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Don't have to thin My Izmir now. Had a little help with a funny looking critter. The owner just showed up LOL. What a grow year so far.Still cant post a pic yet.

DGBAMA

Don't have to thin My Izmir now. Had a little help with a funny looking critter. The owner just showed up LOL. What a grow year so far.Still cant post a pic yet.
Pics of MO's critter and the aftermath of the izmir starts.
0323140934.jpg
0323141013.jpg

Nikfits

ROFL!!! Ya'll had me cracking up into tears. That is one freaky looking critter.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Got hit today on half My trays. Told grgfinney. LOL ---Like that is gonna keep ME down this year!!!HELL NO!!! I bid 30.00 USD on the seed We been sending all year and hope I get it now. I said 35 types and am gonna do it! (If I can get it now) Now got to assess the damage and try not to get mad at the types I lost due to My stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED MY GRIMLIN NOW!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
When We have wind it is bad here. It was very calm when I set the small green house out to sun, Went out back to move a gang box of tools. Went back out frnt. and a burst of wind knocked it over. Thank the Lord it was a three tray stack. I didn't want to put them in the large green house yet because I didn't want to run a heater in it at nite. Going to finnish the salvage today and see what got hit the most. I can move them now. As You can see by My post yesterday I was upset. Now to re organize My grow and run with it. The grow will help Me at this stage due to the time of the replacement trays being ready after I plant the first trays out. Our season here is very long so that is a plus. LOL I didn't take a pic. to show. It was to bad to show any one. Small over look that won't happen again on My part. I worked on the trays till 2:30 this morning and have a ways to go today. So far I have alot of plants that are now give aways due to I do not know the strain now. I won't mix them - so now they are Yard ornaments for some one down the road. I however will post the damage report when I am finnished today. Maybe My mistake will be some ones gain.

Brown Thumb

I know how you feel Mad, mine keep dieing and dieing and dieing.
Lost at least half of them. I am going to transplant the big ones into new potting soil this weekend.
Freaking sucks big time.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
DITO; Don't use vinegar around them. If anything use a lite solution of peroxide. Try fresh potting soil. It may have the problem fixed. I have an old school mix I use that My Gramps used back in the day that I can not use this Year because I am doing a log for FAST2GROW. It works great. Dissolve one teaspoon each of Epsom salts, Salpetre, and Baking powder (not soda) along with 1/4 teaspoon houshold ammonia in a gallon of water then shake it up. Spray them when they start up and water them every six weeks with it. grgfinney can direct You to the salpetre if You cant find it. You have to mix all the ingr. to work.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Damage report on My messup. 100% loss is
Mahorka #6
Va 116 Sky
Lattaque
Big Gem
Silk leaf
Pen Red Sky
Red Burley
Bonanza
Viginia Bright
Fl Sumatra
Bolivian Crillo Back
Perique

90% loss is
Burley
Reams 158
Dominican Olor
Shirey Dark
Jalapa
Pa Broad Leaf
Scantic
Havana K-1
A sad mix to loose. Now to re-build....
Going to plug in the heaters and monster lighting on the big boy now.
Got to sell some tools to make up for what i messed up.
I just want to thank every one that has helped Me in this mess I made!

Status
Not open for further replies.