Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Markw 2014 Grow Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw

Well the deed is done all my seeds are in apart for the catterdon. I was positive that someone sent me some this year but I just can't find them. I think it was my mistake !! It looks like I will be growing only one Maryland this year.I need to find another one to take it's place. So they are all tucked up in their mini starter cells in a nice warm propagator.
Hopefully they will want to come out within a week or so, and have a look around at the paddy fields Lol.

DonH

I was supposed to have sent you Catterton. Check again. I had Catterton on my list to send you, so if I didn't, I apologize.
Well the deed is done all my seeds are in apart for the catterdon. I was positive that someone sent me some this year but I just can't find them. I think it was my mistake !! It looks like I will be growing only one Maryland this year.I need to find another one to take it's place. So they are all tucked up in their mini starter cells in a nice warm propagator.
Hopefully they will want to come out within a week or so, and have a look around at the paddy fields Lol.

Markw

I am positive you sent them Don. I expect that it is me and have tucked them away some where. I am going to be busy now as they are coming to life now. and there is always next year. It is nice to see little seedlings popping up all over the place.
Even the old seed has germinated well.

Markw

Thank's Maks
I read you were having problems with the LP Havana, I have never had any problems with it. I think Knucks is growing it this year. some of my other seeds have been in for 9 days now and some have not germinated yet. I will give it a few more days and re sow. I hope your year goes well Maks

Markw

Well it has been a bit of time since I have up-dated my grow log, having been unable to to start any work for 12 weeks earlier in the year due to the rain over here it is now manic, everyone wants things done yesterday. So not much time to keep it up dated. I was actually thinking of not planting any out this year due to the work coming in. But they are all doing well and should be out in the ground in the next few weeks. I have had to pot on some into one pint pots now as they are getting excited that they want to get out in the soil, the rest are doing well just floating around in the sunny growing area. Will post some pictures when they are going outside on their holidays.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm glad to hear that work has picked up for you. That's a good thing. Hope you get the plants out soon. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.