Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

"red rose"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
http://www.smokesforfree.com/page4.html

Don't know if this is the same, but I'm guessing that I'm not coming closer:
Rose tobacco is a very beautiful and ornamental tobacco plant that is just loaded with rosy, trumpet shaped flowers. I believe this tobacco is a must for all home growers as well, flower gardeners!! This year was my first year growing Rose Tobacco. I couldn't find a lot of information about it's smoking quality as opposed to it's decorative value ... so I decided to grow some, cure it and see for myself. It yellowed up and then turned a nice
dark brown very easily, as easily as the more well known smoking varieties like Burley and Virginian. I chopped and shredded up a leaf of my newly cured rose tobacco, got out my little cigarette machine and put together my first Rose Cigarette ... all I can say is WOW, it smokes smooth with a unique spicy taste that is just a bit different my other strains. Believe me folks, this strain isn't just for flowers to look at! It's as fine a smoking tobacco as I've ever grown here in my home garden. I didn't grow a lot of it this year other than the half dozen pictured here ... I wanted to see what it would be like first, so my supply of this particular seed strain is limited. I'll definitely

Dean

I'm wondering if it is the same Rose I have in atm. A TN Burley I am told, growth would suggest it is definitely up stalk with very wide leaves, nearly as wide as they are long atm. I should be seeing true leaves in the next week or two. Mine came from Todd in NZ (jeklynz) if this helps.

COLIN

Hi Dean Todd got the seed from me. Im pretty sure that I got it from Plantation House.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Hum. I have some seed that was sent to Me that was marked Spicy Tobacco with ? at the end. May be that is what it is. It was also marked Red Burly. Going to put it in the grow out to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.