Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Boboro"s 2014 grow 5th. year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Boboro, I notice your lights are stationary. Do you move the plants up and down and leave the lights in one place? Seems like that would work pretty good with heavy or bulky fixtures.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I found a small green house at Big lots for 20. bucks that holds three trays. I paid 10. I carry them in every day, they are doing great in the sun. When it gets warmer I will put em in the big one. Look it up on line? Can't wait to see Yer pics. (without the fire LOL)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Those are healthy looking seedlings. Big fat leaves. Did you get the marker tape from Mcmaster-Carr? I'm looking forward to seeing how you plan to color code.

Boboro

I also hope to be able to stop usein that wire. Im startin to get the haywire effect around here.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I got the wire problem last year. Keep finding it in the yard. This year I'm using latch hook. (low voltage cable ties You cut to length) and pop-sicle sticks w/sharpie. Like a dog collar. Your plants are nice and extra green. Was that a t8 lamp set?

Boboro

Im gonna cut a few more trees that are blockin the sun from my curein shed. Im gonna layim down before I start drankin. Cept for the booze I put in the coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.