Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

My Nargile (Hookah) Elmas # 618

Status
Not open for further replies.

leverhead

The slow boat from Izmir came into the port of Galveston this week, bringing treasure from the East.... Well not really, the UPS man left it at the door in cardboard and bubble wrap. My little beginners Hookah has been put up for adoption and has already found a good home.

It's a nice Turkish Nargile, the hand thrown non glazed bowls have a male connection. I prefer the male type fitting for mechanical reasons, it should never split the bowl. The thick heavy walls hold enough moisture so that overheating is difficult to do. The bowls are deep enough for a 1 1/2 hour smoke. The flat bowls are for smoking Tombeki, if you like the flavor of tobacco, it's something to be tried.

The goat skin hose/lance is very flexible and is a nice step up from the more common plastic lined hoses.

The stem is 2 1/2+ lbs of brass and copper and the heavy glass vase holds a large volume of water, the combination gives a very cool smoke.

In all, I should have done this long ago! I'm looking forward to the warm Summer evenings ahead.

022214.JPG

leverhead

That's a nice pipe. Pricey too. Ill probly have to get anutther Egyptian.

It wasn't cheap! This should last a very long time.

That's a fine looking bong. I've never seen one like that. :cool:

Now Dammit, it's not a bong! Bongs are made of plastic, meant to be thrown out of the car window when the blue lights come on.

leverhead

Goat skin! I'm impressed.

Bob

I'm sure it left a permanent impression on the goat. I guess it's like beef here, it's what's for supper.

With 100+ varieties, I hope you find time to truly enjoy it. Nice. :)

So far, it's been great while moving sprouts to starting cells. No cigarettes burning up in the ash tray, it's pretty much ready when I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.