Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

After reading the article about tobaccos used in cigars, I was wondering if anyone has any seeds of those tobaccos mentioned.
Meta Fina, Bezuki, Piloto Cubano and Dominican Ligero.
If anybody have these seeds are you interested in swapping for other varieties.
Ben

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I have Bezuki seed but have already divided it up among some folks that will be growing it out this year. If you can wait till the end of the season there will be plenty. If you want to grow it this year, I ordered them from Germany: http://translate.google.com/transla...=UTF-8&u=http://www.tabakanbau.de/de/shop.php

There are some other very nice varieties available on the site. I had to send them an email and they sent me a paypal invoice. Everything went smoothly.

aliciaB

If I have those seeds, I will cultivate them first. I can trade those if I have more seeds.

Ben Brand

Knucle, my season is only coming to an end now, being in the Southern hemsiphere. I can wait for seeds. I won`t even attempt to buy seeds, been there done that, no t-shirt, no seeds, no cigars etc. Living in a shitty country makes it impossible to buy anything from another country.

DGBAMA

Ben, I have Dominican Olor started, if it grows out well, I will gladly send seed at the end of the season. Best I can tell, Olor means "original", one of/the only varieties native to Dominican Republic; originally used more for filler, but seeing some use as a wrapper in more recent years. As far as I know "Ligero" is reference to leaf position on the stalk, not a specific variety.

A clip from my notes researching this variety: "Olor Domicano: The only native tobacco in the Dominican Republic. Mild and somewhat salty when grown for binder and filler. Recently it has been grown as wrapper for Davidoff’s Dominican puro."

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Knucle, my season is only coming to an end now, being in the Southern hemsiphere. I can wait for seeds. I won`t even attempt to buy seeds, been there done that, no t-shirt, no seeds, no cigars etc. Living in a shitty country makes it impossible to buy anything from another country.

I'm growing out several nice cigar varieties this year I can send to you along with the Bezuki. Just don't let me forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.