Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateGhost

Greetings from South Alabama, I'm PirateGhost, real name Sean. I recently graduated from college and felt like growing my first crop of tobacco would help me keep busy while I wait to go back to higher education.

DGBAMA

Welcome to FTT Sean.

This is my second year. It will keep you busy as you let it, possibly to the point of obsession.

What do you like to smoke and what would you like to grow? How much space do you have?

Aaron

Welcome to the forum Sean! Glad to have you with us. You're in good company here, as we have several members from your neck of the woods. Happy Growing!

PirateGhost

I've started my grow blog on here DG. Im growing Turkish Izmir and something else (depends on what Boboro sends me). I like smoking hookah, cigarettes, cigars, and pipe baccy.

aliciaB

Hi there! Welcome and nice to meet you. I'm also a newbie here. I find this site interesting and informative and I know I'll enjoy it here as well as learn more to widen my views.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome Alicia. Check out the tobacco FAQ's: http://fairtradetobacco.com/links.php?ab_s=1

If you'll put a general location in your profile (just the state is fine), we will be able to more easily answer your questions in the future. Answers concerning curing especially will depend on your location and weather.

Also, I need to see some ID, you don't look old enough to smoke. ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.