Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Grgfinney 2014 grow blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

grgfinney

Got to wait for the snow to melt I'm about 3 weeks from starting seed 26 varieties this year flue cured gold star,big gem,african red,bamboo shoot,mk94,round tip,virginia bright leaf,kutsaga110,maryland 609,burleys,harrow velvet,nb11,mcy,jupiter,ky16,ky17,orientals,zm3134,prilep66 9/7,turkish,chilean other/unclassified,ti114391,amarelao,amarelli, yellow orinoco,chilean colorado hoja,and finally shirey

Jpcouling

I'll have to come by in the summer! Me and my buddy are doing an all organic farm with a greenhouse and aquaponics in South Lyon! We are going to grow our tobacco on hugelkulturs, you'll have to come check it out!

DGBAMA

Nice list. I have African Red in my grow as a new variety this year too; it did well for a few folks last year. Have you grown the BAMBOO SHOOT before?

Rickey60

I have got the fever can't wait anymore going to sow 31 varities today snow is melting birds are singing it is going to be a good day
There is not much you can do once the fever takes hold. Your going to be a busy man this year. Hope you have a great start.

grgfinney

Well got them all sown ended up with 32 strains and 360 plants oh well more tillin to do,i will have to find another spot for the hopi blue corn,cukes and tender green beans to live

Rickey60

I know what you mean, I have to plant peas,beans, tomatoes, potatoes cukes, and squash for the wife...and me too.

grgfinney

My wife told me she didnt see any seedlings last night,when i came home for a few hrs today I looked and all 32 varieties are up,must have happened overnight. I need to lower my lights since i have taken cover off how close should i put them?I was thinking 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.