Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New guy. Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMick

Hello. My name is Mick and I'm a nicotine addict. I'm also very interested in the process and history of tobacco. I use snuff, snus and pipe tobacco. I also am one of the founding partners of a small magazine devoted to the history and culture of smokeless tobacco.
I grew a small crop of tobacco the year before last. 8 plants, after a fight with worms and a unsuccessful attempt at curing I ended up with less than a pound of usable tobacco. (It did end up nicely as a bit of snuff.)

I am here because I am determined to grow an cure a decent usable crop this next season. I have some Rustica seeds coming and am looking for some good Virginia to blend it with.

Whalen lead me here and I plan on, mostly, sitting quietly over here in the corner and learning all I can during the coming cold months. Nice to meet you all.

BarG

Founding Member
Doesn't sound to much different than the various other reasons there are for learning about and growing your own. Welcome from barg and tell whalen he's 1 up on me. I don't even know 20 people, with my unsociable lifestyle.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
welcome,, and i look forward to seeing your upcoming crop,,, and the technique you use to make the snuff,

BigMick

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.
@chicken, my snuff technique is pretty basic. A mortar and pestle, a few clean panty hose scraps and some paper. Flavors and adjusting Ph levels are the hard part.
Whalen, Thanks again for the seeds and other goodies. I'm hoping I learn the curing process before ruining this batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.