Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

"just another grow blog" Hasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
-It has been difficult to decide what I was going to grow for variants this year, but now I've started my cultivation.The following varieties will I try to cultivate this year (thanks to all who helped me with this year's seeds): 1.CORNPLANTER
2.SWEDISH RUSTICA
3.RED RUSSIAN
4.SHIREY
5.ROT FRONT
6.NB11
7.LITTLE DUTCH
8.HAVANA
9.TURKISH IZMIR
10.GOOSE CREEK RED
11.ORIENT SAMSUN
12.JUPITER (BURLEY)
13.WOOD'S
14.LITTLE WOOD
15.MADOLE
16.KY151
17.SMALL STALK BLACK MAMMOTH
18.ADONIS
19.HUNGEIAN REDLEAF
20.HAVANA#503B
21.BURLEY VAR. COMPACT
22.ERIGO (BURLEY)
23.VIRGINIA GOLD
24.WISCONSIN SEEDLEAF
25.BLACK BOLIVIAN
26.TENNESSE REDLEAF
27.ALIDA/Å-HUS 28.PERIQUE 29.SILVER RIVER 30.FLORIDA SUMANTRA 31.HABANA#2000 32.CONNECTICUT BROADLEAF 33.CONNECTICUT SADELEAF

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Re: "just anather grow blog"

LOL -Who is busy?
You have to hide somewhere.Where I will be easy to understand, but I'm hard to find this year.

Markw

A nice seed list you have there Hesse. I hope your grow goes well for you,and the weather gods are kind to you.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Hasse you should receive that rose seed soon. I hope it makes it in good condition. Will you have room for it? Russ

Yes RUSS I have a place for your ROSE.I don't think that's the one I've been looking for, but it seems exciting, therefore also in the Earth

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
A nice seed list you have there Hesse. I hope your grow goes well for you,and the weather gods are kind to you.

MarkW: gods and I know I don't really. But with my mix should be fine this year. Have been trying to think before I picked out a few resistant varieties

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Good looking list Hasse. You have a lot of variety in your varieties. :D

Yes as I said, should something go wrong so maybe someone else is better. Then I like to mix healthy in my snuff. My neighbor liked Jupiter burley, myself, I don't know how far it was good or not (he got three boxes, jars and handed them to me, thought of as a good test but he forgot what it was). Therefore, I think I know which one was the va gold, jupiter and burley v a r. this year will be the same test done but I will ask for a cheat sheet (which I read after I berygsatt and particular up everything. But mix jupiter, bolivian black and Orinoco was really good. But the orinoco, I have chosen not to grow this year.

Nikfits

Good luck on your grow this season Hasse. I got a variety going on too. I'm having fun with it too. Really curious about the ALIDA/Å-HUS. The history behind it makes it the more interesting. Apparently the seed was donated to a museum and later distributed to farmers in that region. It was from a woman by the name of Alida who grew the seed herself. Thanks for the seed. Can't wait to try it out in a pipe. I started the seeds on February 26th and they're doing just fine - nice looking sprouts.
Enjoy your grow.

Gary

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
It is not always that you have in mind, but I got the photos. Not easy with a smart phone when I self are a jerk LOL.. Jokes and pages the text I had was so small that it needed microscope to see it. But as you can see, my plants are growing good..

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I thought that if the plants can see goals as increasing the pace a little extra LOL.Last year I had knitting needles but the text disappeared so I thought otherwise this year. also has a color to each variety in the pot. Everything in order not to confuse.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
You added some nice cigar varieties this year. Are your plans to make cigars and snus?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.