Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Where to get buy empty cardboard cig. packs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

Here's an image that you might find attractive for a custom cigarette pack:

CTBL_FTT_logo_gold_lightText.png

[png version with transparancy] right-click | Save Picture As...

CTBL_FTT_logo_gold_lightText.jpg

[jpg version]
Bob
I tried to copy and paste WLT and FTT Logos Today. Don has is sight as tight as a _______.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The FTT logo was designed by the members. You'll probably have to edit it to come up with a usable size. It's FTT advertising.

Bob

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
An unfortunate disadvantage with the Web application at www.printmypack.com is that it requires a previously sized image, and accepts only the jpg format. It seems to have no graphics editing capability on its own.

The png formatted logo linked above is capable of transparency, which is why the FTT logo at the top of this page is not surrounded by a rectangle of white, but instead overlays the wood panel background.

The solution is to utilize your own graphics editing software. With most such applications, you can overlay a png formatted image on top of a background image, then size it for the pack printout app. This can then converted (flattened) to a single jpg image.

Bob

Brown Thumb

I download the leaf on the box first. Then resized the logos on my printer and printed them onto the box.

istanbulin

Founding Member
There're two options in the site, "easy" and "designer". If you click designer link, you'll see some basic instructions, like;

1. Download one of our templates then draw on it
.PSD | .AI | .PDF | .PNG
2. Sign in or login to your account(top of the page)
3. Send your file and share it with the community
Draw the perfect pack with your favorite application (Photoshop, Illustrator...) then create it and shared it through the designer mode

Status
Not open for further replies.