Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

cnbc news tobacco wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Thread title, CNBC.

It hasn't made it to the CNBC website yet, maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:

bonehead

sorry it was on cable about kentucky tobacco farmers and how the gov%%%%nt is putting them out of business. i guess if you don't grow twinkies or cola you are ? i can't say what i wan't to. no offence to anyone. why not a even playing field? (farm substidies) (sorry for this) think of your own health threat because i can't vilify my brothers and neighbors for existing. i still have subsidized cracked corn and sugar for my chickens, twinkie , moon pies and cinimon toast or fire piss.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
sorry it was on cable about kentucky tobacco farmers and how the gov%%%%nt is putting them out of business. i guess if you don't grow twinkies or cola you are ? i can't say what i wan't to. no offence to anyone. why not a even playing field? (farm substidies) (sorry for this) think of your own health threat because i can't vilify my brothers and neighbors for existing. i still have subsidized cracked corn and sugar for my chickens, twinkie , moon pies and cinimon toast or fire piss.

I still can't believe we are burning corn in our gasoline. Look at the food prices because of this. Corn starch is in almost everything. Plus the food that isn't being grown so corn can be produced to make ethanol. It just burns me up. People starving all over the world and we're burning corn in our automobiles.

DGBAMA

I can't believe farmers get subsidized NOT TO GROW when we need all we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.