Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rick's 2014 Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
1022101306.jpg1019100809.jpg0804101251.jpgThis may help.
The product is potash, Shown is the holding bays at Intrepid potash. The rose is what I put it on. However You can see it will not hold bugs off. I tried to post the MSDS sheet on it, but it would not go. So look up INTREPID potash, Agriculture, then white pot ash, product or MSDS. I hope it gave some insite on Your grow questions.
The Mad Man

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
"Potash" can be any water-soluble salt of potassium. Just make sure the potash is not muriate of potash or chlorate of potash, both of which are chlorine salts of potassium.

Bob

Rickey60

I planted my plants today, 300 total.
208 VBL
33 silver river
25 aferican red
13 YTB
8 catterton
9 bursa
3 lonnies havana
1 izmir - i only had 1 to make it to planting

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
You are going to love the Yellow Twist Bud with the African Red. The Izmir is a real plus in the grow. LOL I have Lonnies havana and that is for My cigars. The Silver River I have is a great pop. Don't know if it is the 33 or not? I have no Catteron (need Your grow input on that one) The Vg. bright Leaf I have as well. Great Plant list . Looking forward to keeping up on Your grow. Mad Man Hatter Oshea........... NICE!!!!

Rickey60

You are going to love the Yellow Twist Bud with the African Red. The Izmir is a real plus in the grow. LOL I have Lonnies havana and that is for My cigars. The Silver River I have is a great pop. Don't know if it is the 33 or not? I have no Catteron (need Your grow input on that one) The Vg. bright Leaf I have as well. Great Plant list . Looking forward to keeping up on Your grow. Mad Man Hatter Oshea........... NICE!!!!
I hope this is a good mix for cigarettes. Thanks to everyone who helped me with seed.

Rickey60

This is a picture of my bacca patch. They are hard to see, but they are there. I will post more as they get a little larger.

IMG_20140508_092540.jpg

Rickey60

Lord I hope your right. You feel so helpless when you put them in the ground. Now it's up to them, I did all I could to get them this far. My baby's.

DGBAMA

Keep em well watered the first couple days till they settle in (not soaked). Try not to waste when they are in direct sun.

Brown Thumb

Nice plot, Handy to have the fertilizer right next to them.
Were the horses hanging out in that area before planting.

Rickey60

Nice plot, Handy to have the fertilizer right next to them.
Were the horses hanging out in that area before planting.
Love the fertilizer. This garden area is fenced off from the horses for about 3 years now. What you don't see on the picture is the great of my garden, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, peas, butter beans (Lima), cabbage, and a few other cool weather vegies.

Rickey60

We should get some rain today, it's looks like it could start any time now. We are to get between 1/2 and 1 inch. A nice slow rain would be great. It has got real dry here since the last rain. Nothing like rain water on your garden.

Brown Thumb

Good timing on getting them in the ground. I was going to wait until Sunday but I checked the weather. light rain and overcast for the next 3 days. So I started planting, I Got a little muddy But it washes off. Shure helps the chances of not getting sun burned plants.

Rickey60

Good timing on getting them in the ground. I was going to wait until Sunday but I checked the weather. light rain and overcast for the next 3 days. So I started planting, I Got a little muddy But it washes off. Shure helps the chances of not getting sun burned plants.
You are so right about that. Nothing like a little rain water after setting them out to give them a little boost. The overcast sky is another plus.I'm glad you got started planted, from seeding until now has been a long journey. Wishing you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.