Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Got me a hookah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

I like it, a lot different to my usual smoking styles but nice none the less.

i didn't have a lot of money to spend so got a small 1 hose jobby. I have had a few bowls through it and I like it, not enough vitamins N for me to use it as a baccy smoke but I am going to rectify that. I'm using a handed down recipe from the supplier to get some nice molasses based smoke. I'll update as I progress. Supplier in this case means a small public bar offering hookah with their meals. Turns out the bloke I was smoking with was the mayor. A sympathiser for home grown and an aficionado of hookah.

im pretty happy with my purchase and will give me something to do in the off season.

i had a bowl of tombec, rolled sort of like a wet cigar. It was old stuff from before the baccy problems we have here, it was amazing wow holy crap was it a good smoke, traditional etc. said it was the last of his stash so to speak. He wouldn't get through the year on whT he had. It's a shame we have come to rations really, especially in a traditional sense.

Cheers and happy hookahs...

Dean

I made up some today, a few recipes, some baked some not with Samsun and Bafra. Added a bit of shirey for nicotine. I did unwashed as I want my vitamine N. Even at 6 hours old it smokes well. I'm impressed. Tastes just like raspberry cordial. Not my cup of tea but as an experiment went well. The commercial stuff I have are just too sweet, I have found mixing them 1:1 with home grown Turkish pleasing. Add a bit of honey to keep the concistency and let it sit a while to get my nicotine hit. I think I'm hooked if I can get the nico levels right so I don't need to have a cig half way through a bowl.

Dean

A quick question, do you smoke them like a bong or just sip at them like a pipe, I am having good results with a full lung draw.

Bruck

Hookahs are fun - got started on them when I worked in a sandy part of the world a few years ago. The commercial shisha tends to be low in the vitamin N department; haven't tried making it myself yet. Yet :)

leverhead

Hookahs are fun - got started on them when I worked in a sandy part of the world a few years ago. The commercial shisha tends to be low in the vitamin N department; haven't tried making it myself yet. Yet :)

Making shisha is pretty easy. What I'm smoking now is made with Don's dark air-cured, it's got plenty of nicotine and holds allot of moisture before getting drippy. Make bowl sized batches until you figure out what works/tastes best for you.

Bruck

Tnx. I'll have to give that a try. Lately I've been experimenting with making pipe tobacco out of my cigar scraps, perhaps I'll try shisha one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.