Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

South African tobacco nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celsen

Hi I'm from South Africa, I love taking snuff and making my own, but I still suck at it, my aim is to take raw tobacco leaf and turn it into a super strong high quality snuff, so if any one can help me and give me advice, I am all ears, I love this forums about tobacco its great stuff, thank you all.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Welcome! We have the "Swedish Cartel" that makes a lot of snus as well as others. Snuff is very similar. In the meantime do a search for "snus" and you should find quite a bit of info that you should be able to realte to snuff making.

Rickey60

Welcome, good to have you join us. I'm sure you will get all the information you want. Like JBD said we have many members that enjoy making snus and snuff.

Celsen

Thank you all, I'm shocked at how fast I got a info, I will try making snus style tobacco to, I'm hearing that advice very often, thanks allot.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. If you place a general location in your profile, it will appear alongside each of your posts. That's often helpful to other members in giving context to your questions and observations.

Bob

jekylnz

Welcome celsen..we have a couple of members from s.a..ben brand maybe around your neck of the woods. .he will help get you started finding some strong candidates for snuff .etc..

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Welcom,
I hope that you will enjoy your time here.
-There is a lot of knowledge of all nice in here.In addition, there are some recipes that you can try

Ben Brand

Welcome Selcen. Or should I as a South African say "welcome Boet". I dont do snuff or snuss but are willing to help with the planting ect. We are now 4 Safas. Enjoy

Celsen

Lol @Tod, let me teach you a real S.A local word, Lekker it means nice, in a sentence you can say "that lady has a lekker ass"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.