Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from Ontario, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotillion

Hello all. I live in southwestern Ontario, Canada. We pay ridiculous prices for tobacco products here so I've decided to give growing my own a shot this year. I have Small Stalk Black Mammoth, Virginia Gold, and rustica seeds and will be planting in an existing garden plot. Tobacco is grown in my area though not nearly as much as it used to be. I don't smoke any more but am a regular user of nasal snuff and snus and my goal is to create my own with the tobacco I've grown. I've really enjoyed reading this site, it's been a great resource for me.

buck

I hear you about the high cost of tobacco in Canada and about the high cost of gas and about the high cost of alcohol and about the high cost of real estate and high taxes :) Welcome to the forum.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. We are adding more snuff and snuss users everyday. You'll find some good recipes on here. I'm glad you could join us.

cotillion

Thanks for the welcomes! It's been a slow day at work so I've been doing a lot of reading here, there's a lot to digest. The grow blogs are very interesting and have given me a lot of insight as to some of what I may expect this year. I might try to make some dip as well if I have a good grow, I do like Copenhagen Long Cut every now and then. Thanks again for this great site.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Well cotillion, Some of Us make snuff to dip. I used to dip Cop. Back in the day, I make a winter Green now that I (prson) love If You want to try some - PM Me and I will hook You up . Please post and make Yourself at home here and show us Your grow log and exp. Welcome.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Hi and welcome!-Yes here are many people who make the page into a wonderful page.Hope you will enjoy your stay. There is a risk that you take up smoking again just..

cotillion

Mad Oshea: Thanks, PM sent!

Hasse SWE: Of course I will have to roll a smoke or 2 for scientific purposes.

chillardbee: I had a blast reading your 2013 grow blog. 500 plants! wow.

Nice to see lots of fellow Canadians here.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
cotillion, You can use the "Reply with Quote" button to reply to a single post, or click on the icon to the right of "reply with quote" (it's the quotation mark with the plus sign beside it, called the multi quote button) on all the posts you want to reply to , a check mark will appear beside each one, then click the "Reply to thread" button above the the quick reply box and all posts will be quoted that you want to reply to. It makes it easier to follow the conversation. The forum FAQ's is a good read to learn the buttons: http://fairtradetobacco.com/faq.php (this is different from the tobacco FAQ)

BDaniel

Welcome to the forum fellow Ontarian. Lots of great info here and remember you can have up to 15kg of tobacco for personal use in Ontario. That's a crap load.

daniel draeving

I hear you about the high cost of tobacco in Canada and about the high cost of gas and about the high cost of alcohol and about the high cost of real estate and high taxes :) Welcome to the forum.
I thought you were talking about Wisconsin, we don't call it the tax payers hell for nothing.

Welcome to FTT cotillion alot of good information here and few good laughs too.

burge

Hi I am new here as well I chose to by leaves as i do not have a place to grow. its key to have the leaf properly aged and when you buy leaf you usually get good stuff, In growing I would think there would be a lot of plants that are not that great and the price is good

cotillion

Hi I am new here as well I chose to by leaves as i do not have a place to grow. its key to have the leaf properly aged and when you buy leaf you usually get good stuff, In growing I would think there would be a lot of plants that are not that great and the price is good

Hi burge. I look forward to trying my hand at curing the leaf and look at it as a challenge. Please let me know how it goes buying some whole leaf, I hope customs is kind to you. I plan on ordering some leaf as well but the one I am after has been back ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.