Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

alot of new members joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Not sure about the numbers, but it is good to see the growth of interest. I really can't believe it is not more. A are world wide for gosh sakes and struggled to get 10 guys in on the "whispers".

Of course several thousand people posting regularly would take away a bit from the "community" atmosphere.

Speaking of community, where are Chicken and Workhorse?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Hey I've noticed that there's been quite a few new members joining lately. .What's the total number of members so far? We are taking over the world. Rohahahaaa

1,816 members as of now. Nowhere near that many are active in the forum.

Nikfits

I know one thing for certain. I'm glad to have found this forum. Also, I didn't realize there were so many people on the internet swapping seeds of all sorts. My wife and I were picking up seeds for vegetables and couldn't find one she wanted. The "Ugly Tomato". I found it online in a seed swap. Somewhere in there it goes to show how prices are getting so high everywhere. Yeah, I traded some baccy seeds to someone looking for baccy seeds. I pointed them in this direction. Hopefully they'll join up.

Do you have the stats for how many view the site? I wouldn't doubt the numbers are pretty high. Every time I search the web about a tobacco strain that's hard to find. This one shows up in about the top three or four (for seeds).

Knucklehead

Founding Member
On the forum home page toward the bottom, look under "what's going on?" It will be to the left of where you can see everyone that's online now.

Last edited:

Nikfits

ah, I'm always hitting "View active topics". Can't see the stats when you do that. 351 guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.