Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Old leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yeah, I've seen the site before, but I've never heard any reviews of the products. My onderstanding of really well aged leaf is that it is extreemly mild...almost flavorless, but then again....I've never tried it before.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I called them a couple of months ago, and spoke with Jorge Doctsch. Apparently that page with the available leaf hasn't been updated in a long time. It's not what they have now. He didn't want to "waste" time with me on the phone to detail what was available, but wanted me to email him with my name, address and phone number, so he could quote the prices and availabilities along with shipping. He obviously doesn't subscribe to the theory that business is a relationship. I thanked him, and never sent him my personal information.

They do have leaf, if you want to learn about it on their terms. Their molds and chavetas are overpriced (he's a reseller).

Bob

BigBonner

Founding Member
The 15 year old burley I have is a little musky smelling but it seems to air out when laid out . It smokes good smooth all by itself , not harsh, nothing added and bone dry . Burns great .Looks fair and dark , some is black in color . Taste is undescribeable but not bad at all .
It tares easy , crumbles to dust if dry .

Boboro

When I buy it it will be from forms withgood feed back. I got a kick out of where I found it. Dout its thir now. I liked the che in a cave story.

Status
Not open for further replies.