Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Moving to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Well, tomorrow the real chaos begins. I'm moving back to Alabama so my wife can be closer to her family. A bonus for me will be getting to be closer to a bunch of you folks. I'm looking forward to that. We'll be staying with my in-laws until we find work and a place of our own. Unfortunately they don't have internet access at the home. So, it looks like I'll be off grid for a while. I wanted to wish all of you the best of luck on your seasons and I hope mother nature smiles kindly on you. Take care and be good!

Aaron :)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Good luck! Pop in when you get a chance. I think Knucklehead has electricity and running water in the house.

I decided to save lumber and put the well pump in the outhouse.

Welcome back to Alabama, Aaron. We do have electricity but they cut it off at 9pm unless the Crimson Tide has a night game.

jekylnz

Good luck on your new episode Aaron. .moving always sucks..but is good once its done..they say change as is good as a holiday. .but I don't think it was meant when you stay with your inlaws. Lol....you may have to hide a few wild baccy plants in their garden this season

Nikfits

Good luck with your move Aaron. I hope your situation works out for the best. And that everything falls in place quickly. Just went through a move myself. Hope yours goes better than mine. But everything did work out in the end.

Gary

indianjoe

Founding Member
Welcome back, we also have electricity til 9 pm, but down here they cut it off early if the Crimpson Tide plays. :)

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I still have over 4'of snow in areas, that makes me kind of jealous. Enjoy your new home.

Aaron

We made it here safely. Typing on a phone is not easy. I will check in later. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.