Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Introduction from Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfic

Hello everyone. I look forward to digging through the endless heaps of knowledge around here. I scoured the interwebs trying to find information on whole leaf tobacco, and when I stumbled across this place my mind was blown. I just recently became interested in learning how to roll my own cigars. Along with that interest, comes the need to buy some whole leaf tobacco. I feel that with this site, I may be able to do a few things: Join in and participate with an awesome community, increase my knowledge of tobacco crafts 10fold, and find a good source of quality leaves to buy in bulk.

So far I am enjoying myself thoroughly reading through old posts, and I look forward to learning more in the future.

See you around the forum!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT neighbor! The founder of this forum is the owner of www.wholeleaftobacco.com. Best cigar leaves on the planet. Great pricing and packaging. Buy with confidence. Tell him Knucklehead sent you and he'll double the price for you! lol

Morfic

Welcome to FTT neighbor! The founder of this forum is the owner of www.wholeleaftobacco.com. Best cigar leaves on the planet. Great pricing and packaging. Buy with confidence. Tell him Knucklehead sent you and he'll double the price for you! lol

Hah! Coincidentally I was just looking through some of the wholeleaftobacco wrapper selections. Some fantastic looking leaves there.

Can't wait to hit up that double price deal! Thanks! ;)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
My favorite commercial brand was Padron. Don's Nicaraguan Seco and Ligero with a Maduro wrapper is a near clone of the Padron. The Corojo and Ecuadorean shade wrappers are great too. He has some sampler packs that could help you decide what you like.

Nikfits

What part of Georgia are you from? Welcome to the forum. I agree with you, there is so much information here. You'll be busy for months sifting through it.

Morfic

My favorite commercial brand was Padron. Don's Nicaraguan Seco and Ligero with a Maduro wrapper is a near clone of the Padron. The Corojo and Ecuadorean shade wrappers are great too. He has some sampler packs that could help you decide what you like.

That's exactly the kind of information I was looking for! I am trying to get a feel for what flavors come from what leaves. I love a Padron, so I will probably (definitely) grab some of that Nica seco/ligero and maduro wrapper. This is exciting stuff.

What part of Georgia are you from? Welcome to the forum. I agree with you, there is so much information here. You'll be busy for months sifting through it.

Raised in Carrollton Ga. (University of West Georgia area). I love informative sites, glad I made my way here.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I grow on a much larger scale now. FTT has so much to offer that You'r head will spin. Most of Us went big this year. LOL The folks here are all pros. So there is not a shortage on info here. Ask any thing on baccy and it is here.

Morfic

I think right now I am focused on getting the equipment I need to make cigars (Like a tuck cutter, and I do want a chaveta). Once I get all the stuff I need I am going to focus on different blends and learning flavors of different leaves. Then I could see myself getting into the growing my own aspect of it.

Morfic

Thanks for the welcome guys. (Definitely will check into that chaveta!)

Status
Not open for further replies.