• hornworm anvil
  • a hornworm coffin
  • artificial flowers for a hornworm funeral
  • hornworm tombstone
Bob

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
For only 4 payments of $399.99 (must pay separate shipping and handling), you can upgrade to the HD package, capable of 3D printing even the tiniest creations, including a budworm coffin, complete with fully functional nano-hinges and a secure nano-latch.

Call today.

istanbulin

Founding Member
I see that it could have been worse for me. Thank you for your "kind" offers, customs are closed for all type of bugs. Otherwise I'd appriciate it :)

webmost

Wonder what these cigars taste like!!!!!!!!! :)
Reviews:
"It has been described as nutty, with a hint of carbon powder, iron oxide, and sugar. However some have described it with a chocolatey taste with a hint of styrene acrylate copolymer. There have been some MINOR reports of the cigar wrapper staining fingers. We are sure we can work out this problem in the future."

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Reviews:
"It has been described as nutty, with a hint of carbon powder, iron oxide, and sugar. However some have described it with a chocolatey taste with a hint of styrene acrylate copolymer. There have been some MINOR reports of the cigar wrapper staining fingers. We are sure we can work out this problem in the future."

It also states no 3D printer required, can be printed out on any printer. I'll have to try this now that I don't have to reinvest in new equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.