Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I feel a little unwanted around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

Didn't mean to be rude with The April fools thing.

Maybe it's best not to start seeds at your place with mold in the basement.
I did not take it as being rude. Heck of a good try tho.
I consider it being TBMM.
Tobacco Growing Mental Meltdown.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
In all likelihood, the mold around the dripping pipe is not the same variety of mold as that affecting the seedlings. Everywhere, there are a bazillion varieties of airborne mold spores. What ends up growing depends on the availability of a suitable medium and adequate moisture and temperature conditions.

Bob

Rickey60

I'm glad you did not leave Tom, I always enjoy your posts. I got some kind of bug eating my seedlings and I got to find an answer soon or I'm going to be in trouble also.

Indianamac

Glad you're sticking around BT. Us newbies can use your knowledge. I have had mold when I grew veggy plants. I was keeping them too wet.

daniel draeving

I feel your frustration, I had 7Lbs. of Orinoco I grew, cured and kilned go moldy on me. Felt like somebody kicked me in the teeth.
Hang in there buddy, don't let the mold win!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'll bite! What's a Portuguese zero?

It's just sophomoric humor. Bazillion isn't a real word, but is sometimes used to mean a really big number, so I pretended to have read it brazillion which is a real word minus the capitol B, but since the word was used to represent a number, I thought I'd add a funny and ask how many zero's are in a brazillion.

Is it plantin' time yet?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It's just sophomoric humor. Bazillion isn't a real word, but is sometimes used to mean a really big number, so I pretended to have read it brazillion which is a real word minus the capitol B, but since the word was used to represent a number, I thought I'd add a funny and ask how many zero's are in a brazillion.

Is it plantin' time yet?

There's a funny joke at the bottom of the page: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Brazillion

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I'm very busy with farming, family and work right now.But want to say good luck and hope that you get everything in order, I appreciate your and many others ' presence on the page. Even if I don't always agree with people are other people's views and thoughts important! Hope you and the rest of you in here doesn't let adversity get you to stop but, on the contrary, gives you extra glow to continue!

Nikfits

BT, sorry to hear you've been having problems with mold. I'm also glad to see you'll still be around. I can imagine how you feel. I lost just a cell and freaked out thinking the whole tray would go too. Nothing compared to what you have going on. Later you'll be chocking it up to more experience from the past. Hope to see things get better.

I also agree, you are a very big part of this community.

jekylnz

B.T your a good sort..and always write something that gets me chuckling. .and it wouldn't be the same without you bro.shit happens..just keeo doing what you can. .and look at the positives. .

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
dont feel like a stranger, i killed all mine also,

forgot to clean out the sprayer, the last thing i used in it was weed killer around nov.

damn the bad luck,,, but hey we will proceed on,

and you are very much appreciated,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.