Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

30% off Cigarette Tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
If you weren't lucky enough to get last week's Great Deal of 50% off Flue Cured types, you can now get a pretty good deal with 30% off all cigarette tobaccos.

At check out, use "SpringFling" (without quotations, one word, no space between Spring and Fling) as the coupon code. Only one coupon code per order, can not be combined with other promotional codes. Offer good ONLY for orders placed using the shopping cart program at www.WholeLeafTobacco.com

It is your responsibility to understand the costs of your order before you place the order.

jojjas

Indeed a fantastic offer, like Darren i am low in cash for the moment , but i am thinkin to place an 50 lbs order in late august or early september so i wish for a similar offer then :D:D

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Another fantastic offer Don, if only I had some spare cash.

Indeed a fantastic offer, like Darren i am low in cash for the moment , but i am thinkin to place an 50 lbs order in late august or early september so i wish for a similar offer then :D:D

I'll work with any regular participating member. When you're ready to stock up, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you get a good deal.

darren1979

First Time Grower
I'll work with any regular participating member. When you're ready to stock up, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you get a good deal.

That's very kind on you Don, I'll get some over time sorted and have a order with you in the next fortnight.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yes, the Prilep will be listed in the category "Cigarette Tobaccos"

The special pricing will run through the week. If the promotion is successful, I might just make it permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.