Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New...from NE Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quo155

I am new here to the site.........and the thought of growing tobacco and rolling my own cigars has been on my mind for MANY years! I am located in the humid part of the USA, East Texas, outside Tyler, TX. I have been a cigar and pipe smoker for almost 20 years and an occasional dipper as well. I have plenty of cigars but I have always been pulled to the thought of growing my own tobacco. I would love to roll my own cigars and I am looking forward to learning all I can from here!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum, quo. A good place to start is with the tobacco FAQ's: http://fairtradetobacco.com/links.php?ab_s=1

If you'll put a general location in your profile (Texas, East Texas, etc.), we'll be better able to answer some of the questions you'll have later on. Answers to curing questions especially will depend on where you're located and the weather there.

forumdotabaco

Welcome, I'm a noob to, this forum is full of pros, so you will find all the help you may need here.

Brown Thumb

Welcome to FTT. Like Knucks Said in the other post. Get Some Samples From Don at WLT. It Gave me a Idea Of the different Types of Baccy and Cigar Leaf.
BT

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Texans? That is funny......What am I? Welcome and have a good time here. Tyler is a place for the Kids to catch fire flies and hit rocks with sticks. Glad You are here. Scot

quo155

Thanks everyone...and all advice will be looked into!

I love the "character" illustrated on this here forum already...y'all crack me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.