Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Vapor Proof Bags

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i got a '' seal a meal '' machine just for this purpose. but to hear these guys talk..

> when the time comes i may '' use the curling iron'' > i know we got 3 of them around here, i allways put them up. from being left on the bathroom sink<-_____:mad::mad::mad::mad:

what ever works best.:cool::cool:

ArizonaDave

i got a '' seal a meal '' machine just for this purpose. but to hear these guys talk..

> when the time comes i may '' use the curling iron'' > i know we got 3 of them around here, i allways put them up. from being left on the bathroom sink<-_____:mad::mad::mad::mad:

what ever works best.:cool::cool:

Between the two ladies in my house, my wife and daughter, I bet there's like 6 or 7 curling irons. I bet I could get at least one....

Boboro, that looks like a LOT of good tasting "Baccy!

Brown Thumb

Between the two ladies in my house, my wife and daughter, I bet there's like 6 or 7 curling irons. I bet I could get at least one....

Boboro, that looks like a LOT of good tasting "Baccy!
Boboro's Baccy looks awesome, But with a wife and 2 daughters and 3 curling Irons.
They look NASTY, God help me if I touch if I want to touch one.

leverhead

Doesn't a week in the freezer kill tobacco beetles?

Freezing or heating works, a kiln has lots of uses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasioderma_serricorne

...... L. serricorne cannot tolerate the cold; adults die within 6 days at 4 °C, and eggs survive 5 days at 0–5 °C.

http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/urban/stored/cigarette_beetle.htm

Life History

...... Development is incomplete at 17°C and adults die when exposed to 4°C for six days.

Management

...... Items can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer (16 days at 36°F, 7 days at 25°F or 32°F for four to seven days) to kill all stages. Place items in a plastic bag to reduce condensation problems during thawing. Heating small quantities of infested material in an oven (190°F for one hour, 120°F for 16 to 24 hours) also is effective.

...... A temperature of approximately 50°C (122°F) maintained for 24 to 36 hours is needed for effective control.