Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rolling Habanos

MarcL

That is a lot!!

xopO72s.jpg

greenmonster714

Makes it look easy to a newbie roller. Mine all look like those backwoods cigars..lol. I'm sure it will get easier with a bunch of practice. Nice video and thanks for sharing it.

rainmax

Founding Member
Dear friends,

someone has again reported that my video contains inappropriate content.
That was the second time and Utube team has removed my video.(off course they didn't pay last few hundred bucks). I ask what kind of law I violate? and expect answer in a week or so.
In the mean time I would appreciate if you guys might find out what I made wrong here? I didn't get any mail or justification. They are other videos with how to roll cigars and they are all OK.
Video is posible to watch few more days and when it will gone it will gone for good...
Disappointed....

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Maks, it was probably reported by either an anti-tobacco zealot or by someone with a competing video. There are no laws. It's all arbitrary.

About those payments, YouTube stopped paying "ordinary" content creators several months ago. One such creator in California went crazy, traveled to the Youtube headquarters, and shot several random employees. (Why pay you when they can just keep the income that you produced for them?)

When the video is taken down, do a quick re-edit, and post it.

Bob

rainmax

Founding Member
:mad:

Here is my "post it again" video.
I need to remove all Whole leaf tobacco advertisement. Sorry Don at least you make some profit, I hope. Until I will reach 1.210.800 views again it will past some time probably so be good and watch it from time to time and don't forget to subscribe to my channel, make a review or at least thumb up.
I also remove Reglita's smoking cigar part. I don't violate any other law I hope. If there is still something that is bothering you let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Still excellent. And you've finally removed all those references to tobacco. Now it's family friendly.

Thanks for the effort of re-releasing it.

Bob

ciennepi

Thank you ever from me. Of all the video that I see online yours is the one most useful for a newbie like me.