Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Can I took out the little plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshe Kassirer

Hello again.

My plants are 7 weeks old now, i just transplant them into a bigger cup (dinking disposable cup)
The Temperture outside is: 53-73 F
I like them to get some direct sun. Is it too cold for them to be outside at night temp of 53F?

The plants are still small, like 2 inches.

Thank you!

DonH

You can take them out now. They will be fine down to 35F at night. The one thing to be careful of is to start out giving them only small amounts of direct sunlight and gradually increasing it until they are used to the sun.

Moshe Kassirer

OK thank you.

Untill now they saw sunlight through a glass window for a few hours at the morning.
I have to take them out because of the enlargment of the bigger cups.

DonH

OK thank you.

Untill now they saw sunlight through a glass window for a few hours at the morning.
I have to take them out because of the enlargment of the bigger cups.
Sunlight through glass is much
less strong than sunlight outside, so if you have a shaded spot outside you can start them there, giving them just a half hour to an hour of sunlight for the first few days then increasing it.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Sunlight through glass is much
less strong than sunlight outside, so if you have a shaded spot outside you can start them there, giving them just a half hour to an hour of sunlight for the first few days then increasing it.
When You start to bring them out to harden, be carefull and watch them as not to give them a sun burn. They will look kind of white if so. That was a great question- befor You set them out to long. They may burn easy where You are, more shade than not at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.