Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

know a wholesaler of leaf grown in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

A Floridian emailed me, wants to get some local grown leaf and roll his own line of cigars from it. Told him I'd ask here. Anyone here from Florida? Know of a wholesaler who deals Florida grown leaf? Looking for an ou7tfit similar to Lancaster Leaf, which sells the Amish grown PA product ... but in Florida. Who do those farmers sell to?

TIA

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Well, the feller tells me he sees farms around him and he sees truckloads going down the roads. So...

Hmmm....I thought this was some guy in NJ who wants to make a FL cigar. If the guy is already in FL, wouldn't it be as easy as stopping and talking to a truck driver?

They grow a lot of Flue Cured in FL.

webmost

Hey Webmost, What are you doing posting here? Shouldn't you be drinking beer and smoking cigars while attempting to work on your motorcycle?

I haven't smoked a cigar in over a week. Wednesday before last, my favorite exhorbitant sadist hacked out a wisdom fang and yanked a molar. Later that night I popped a stitch and near bled to death (no lie); had to go back in after hours and get stanched up. So I've been waiting for the holes to skin over before I irritate them with a cigar.

However, in just about an hour and a quarter, I am throwing a leg over Annie, our big beemer. She's an R1200CLC, which is a rare-as-hen's-teeth BMW tourer with chromed head. There's a gathering of chromeheads at a farm beside Lake Conesus, the far end of New York state. Our excuse is we are going to wrench on motorcycles; but the truth is it's a slender excuse to swap lies, drink, and sit round the bonfire. A nice six hours ride, couple rain showers, some cold mountains, and I'm there. Taking a few mild sticks with me. Might break down and spark one. Wish me luck.

Any brothers of the leaf in the area, ride on over for a beer. Gimme a shout at tree owe too tree fore hive seerow ate seero sebben. I'll be outta touch until I light, somewhere mid-afternoon. I turn the pocket phone off under weigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.