Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Heaven...Iowa to most folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksy

Hi Ho Brooksy here. Got a degree in Horticulture and left the field after two years, no money to be made!
I Build flintlock guns full time, 18 years or so. my wife and I have a small acreage in the boonies and are nearly self sufficient except we don't have a cow. Have an old JD A made in '48 to do my farming with. I raise several types of heritage corn plus all the other typical garden stuff. I also raise turkeys and chickens. First year for tobacco, we'll see how it goes, LOL!

DGBAMA

Welcome. If you have any questions, you should find the answer here. Lots of good folks.

quo155

Welcome...welcome Brooksy! I loved your gun work photos...great to have you officially join us!

In the very short time that I've been here, I have found these fine folks to be very helpful, gracious and...entertaining! Knowing what you do for a "living", you'll fit right in here!

The only issue I see with your post, is this...and we all make mistakes, but Texas is heaven on Earth, not Iowa! I'm kidding you...Iowa is a nice place too, been there many times. Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.